- Aesthetic medical services involve high-tech care that represents the cross of health and beauty care services. It is the use of advanced facial aesthetic technologies to provide a medically based procedure designed to cause a significant cosmetic change or improvement. Have you noticed all the new advertising for this new Medspa (otherwise known as a medical spa)? Did you see them popping up everywhere, including shopping malls? What is it? What are they doing? Anything that could interest me? The answer is that a Medspa offers medical facials, which means that these aesthetic services are everywhere.
- Demand for facial aesthetic services has increased significantly. The ability to provide dramatic benefits without surgery has been a perfect match for this segment of the population. The increasing number of medical Medspa and aesthetic practices has made these midday procedures more accessible and has contributed to their growing popularity. The ideal result of a medical facial aesthetic procedure is to watch your friends and colleagues wonder what looks different from you, why do you look refreshed and younger. More importantly, these medical facial aesthetic procedures can be done without anesthesia, downtime, or significant discomfort.
- A facial esthetics provider can provide you with solutions and even the most advanced ones. Wrinkles can be reduced with ease, and spider veins or spots can all be a thing of the past. How about squeezing your skin or eliminating acne without drugs? All of this is possible and is provided by thousands of facial aesthetic practices.
- The most popular cosmetic medical procedure is Botox. Botox is injected into the muscles of the face but does not really affect all the muscles. Botulinum toxin affects and blocks emitters between the motor nerves that innervate the muscle. There is no loss of sensory sensation in the muscles. Once the nerve endings of the motor are interrupted, the muscle can not contract. Botox is a muscle relaxant. When this muscle does not contract, the dynamic movement that causes wrinkles in the skin will stop. The skin then begins to smooth, and in about three to ten days after treatment, the skin above these muscles becomes pleasant and smooth. The effects of Botox last about three to four months, and after that time the patient needs a new treatment.
- As with anything, it is important to know that your beautician has the proper medical aesthetic training. You also need to know if she has received Botox training classes that are called facial aesthetics or dermal filler training courses, and finally reassure her that she has the experience to help you realize all the potential benefits of improvements. Cosmetics such as Botox. Ask all the right questions to make sure your beautician is qualified with facial aesthetics.
For a good orientation, the American Academy of Aesthetic Facial (AAFE) is the industry leader in medical aesthetics. She is complete in training in all areas of facial aesthetics.