Staying fit and fine is the dream of everyone regardless of age and sex. These days, people could not find time to eat the foods that contribute to their good health. The reason is that people are running hard behind the money to earn more money to gratify the demands of their family. In such cases, choosing the foods that remain healthy is not done to them and hence they end up in eating whatever foods they see on the sides of the street. When it comes to losing weight, people can choose from different types of diet.
The types of the diet include vegetarian diet, zone diet, raw food diet and more. Do you know anything about the military diet? The military diet is one of the simple and effective diets plans that anyone can follow with no restrictions. In this article, we are going to discuss the Military Diet Food Substitutions. As you all know that, there are different types of foods to eat for. All such foods have some alternatives in a military diet. The forthcoming points will let you know the foods and its substitutes.
Types of Foods and its Alternatives
- Grapefruit – Take a half tablespoon of baking powder and mix it in water. This mixture is the substitution of the grapefruit.
- Green Bean – Spinach and Lettuce can match green bean
- Banana – You can make applesauce, grapes, and plums instead banana.
- Carrot – You can take squash, parsnips, celery, and beets instead carrot.
- Meat – You can take lentils, tofu, and beans instead of meat.
- Coffee – You can drink green tea or any coffee drink with less sugar.
- Cheddar Cheese – You can take eggs as a substitute for cheddar cheese.
- Apple – Instead apples, you can take blueberries, cherries, and blackberries.
- Vanilla Ice Cream – Take 1 cup of apple juice or yogurt.
These are the foods and its substitutes. If the real foods are not available, you can make the fullest use of the substitute foods and still remain healthy. This is why the military diet remains good and effective while comparing to other types of diets.