Boxing and aerobic exercises have been the greatest cardiovascular workouts and conditioning exercises of all time. Aside from the fact that it helps in burning calories, these exercises also help in building endurance, proper balance, strength, and not to mention, agility. There are lots of “cardio” exercises that you might want to perform but boxing and aerobics have been the favourite and most preferred routines by athletes, fitness enthusiasts, and health-conscious individuals. But what else are the significance or benefits that we can get from boxing and aerobic exercises?
Heart, Pancreas, and Blood
- It regulates a normal blood pressure.
- It regulates normal heart rate.
- It gets rid of unnecessary fats in the blood and maintains the good cholesterol level in the circulatory system.
- It can provide a proper amount of oxygen in the blood that is being pumped from the heart.
- It helps control and maintains blood sugar and lessens the possibility of diabetes mellitus.
- It lessens the chances of having a stroke because it increases the flow of blood in the brain.
- It prevents the possibility of Alzheimer’s disease, promotes good memory, and improves thinking skills.
- It maintains a healthy brain function.
- It facilitates proper air distribution in the lungs.
- It decreases the possibility of having severe lung diseases.
- It lessens the oxygen demand of the lungs.
- It improves the tone and functions of the muscles.
- It helps maintain the oxygen supply in the muscles, in order to continuously allow it to work vigorously.
Aside from the benefits the body can get from boxing and aerobic exercises, there are other health advantages such as weight loss, temporarily can relieve anxiety or depression, and reduces stress. These types of cardio exercise are very important, especially to those who have sedentary jobs because it can reduce the risk of having heart diseases and some types of cancers. It also increases the bone density.
Technology today created a new machine such as the treadmill to help maximize your full body workout. The first ever and the best strength machine treadmill is called the IMPACT 50-0 MACHINE. It helps you in continuing your cardiovascular workout even without the physical fitness trainer.