By 2050, 15 to 22% of the world’s population will be people aged 60-65, and the number of people aged 80 and over will be twice that number.
A rapidly ageing population, will directly affect social, economic and health consequences for the growing economies.
Especially in the health distribution, chronic diseases of chronic diseases and medical patients and the prevalence of those multilateral needs can’t be ignored.
It includes many diseases of old age such as osteoporosis, cardiovascular disease, obesity, diabetes such as geriatric diseases require immediate care and continuous supervision by a professional career.
And this fact is pointing to the fact that we are not training enough doctors and their carers for the growing demands of care for non-medical elderly health care.
In the US alone, there will be a shortage of more than 105000 health practitioners by 2031.
Today, many such lovers are running more towards the progress of institutions providing non-medical elderly health care services by enterprises. So that senior people can be helped in their place and at home with their growing age.
Therefore, the elderly should have an employee who is trained in working with them and at the same time helping those with ease with the options given to the superiors.
Some Benefits of Non-Medical Elderly Health Care:
* There is an array of physical and emotional challenges in the body with old age. We can help our elderly loved ones in our home to help them from time to time throughout the week. This helps your loved ones to enjoy the comfort of their own homes, which gives them a lot of happiness. And in many cases it allows them to hold on to their freedom so that they do not experience being burdened by anyone.
* You also get good services of high organization infrastructure with highly trained health care staff for senior people in this business.
* All customers connected with this business are being assisted by high health care and providers. Which includes the facility of living with them and the hospital system.
* For non-medical Elderly Health Care, such trained is kept for care, whenever the phone rings, it is an expert person who has a better knowledge of your service.
* The most important part of care in this medical health care is that expert person, who is hardworking and naturally enthusiastic and able to solve any problem in the emergency.
Home – care services for your elderly loved ones
Whenever you choose Visiting Angels as a home care provider for your elderly, they start work only by reviewing all the needs of your loved one. Their first goal is to get the full picture of the needs of your loved ones’ home care.
Some services to be provided in:
Bath Help *
Dressing aid *
Walking aid *
Meal preparation/diet monitoring
Error and purchase
Take care of food recipes for family caregivers
Morning care, mid-day and evening are also available
All temporary or long term care is available
Weekly and holiday care is available
24-hour care is also available